NCJW GHS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
National Council of Jewish Women, Greater Houston Section (“NCJW GHS”) is hiring an Executive Director (“ED”) with community outreach skills and a demonstrated ability to energize existing and recruit new volunteers. The ED must have the skills to lead dynamic, passionate, outspoken women in a fluctuating non-profit environment.
- Personal values totally aligned with NCJW Mission, Principles, and Priorities. Ability to advocate on behalf of NCJW.
- Experience supervising and working with volunteers and community partners.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills including supervising other GHS staff.
- Fundraising development and implementation experience with ability to grow GHS current level of funding.
- Proficiency in preparing and executing an annual balanced budget that includes salaries.
- Ability to work from home office and manage time
- Available for occasional evening meetings, some weekend events, and travel to NCJW national and state events.
- 5 years non-profit experience preferred. Bachelors Degree required
The Executive Director reports to the GHS President(s) and works in a creative partnership with the President(s) and Board of Directors to provide resources, support, coordination and overall direction for Section operation.
Send cover letter detailing experience, abilities and resume by January 17, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org