Our Book Circles meet once a month. They are a great way to discuss literature in depth and meet other like minded women within the organization. We’d love you to join us!
Daytime Book Circle
Daytime Book Circle meets on the 4th Monday of the month at 9:45 – 11:30, unless otherwise noted. For more information and for meeting location, please contact us by email.
- Monday, January 27, 2020 – Eleanor Oliphant by Gail Honeyman
- Monday, February 24, 2020 – The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
- Monday, March 23, 2020 – A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier
- Monday, April 27, 2020 – The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott
- Monday, May 18 OR June 1, 2020 – The Last Watchman of Old Cairo by Michael David Lukas (TBD)
Evening Book Circle
Evening Book Club meets the last Tuesday of every month. Time and Location vary. For more infornation please contact us by email for more information.