Our Book Circles meet once a month. They are a great way to discuss literature in depth and meet other like minded women within the organization. We’d love you to join us!
Daytime Book Circle
Daytime Book Circle meets on the 4th Monday of the month at 9:45 – 11:30, unless otherwise noted. For more information and for meeting location, please contact us by email.
- Monday, December 17th – The Stars are Fine by Anita Shreve
- Monday, January 28th – A Higher Loyalty by James Comey
- Monday, February 25th – Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Monday, March 25th – Homecoming by Yaa Gyasi
- Monday, April 22nd – Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Monday, May 20th – The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
Evening Book Circle
Evening Book Club meets the last Tuesday of every month. Time and Location vary. For more infornation please contact us by email for more information.
- Tuesday, December 4th- Educated by Tara Westover
- Tuesday, January 29th- There, There by Tommy Orange
- Tuesday, February 26—selections TBD
- Tuesday, March 26—selection TBD
- Tuesday, April 30th—selection TBD
- Tuesday, May 28th—selection TBD