March 9 @ 12:00 am - March 11 @ 12:00 pm
Save the Date – 2nd Biennium NCJW Texas Retreat
Please join us for the 2nd Biennium NCJW Texas Retreat “Strengthening Texas NCJW Ties”
March 9-11, 2018 at beautiful Greene Family Camp in exciting Bruceville Texas.
Top Ten Reasons why you should consider attending:
10. Do you want to know more about the “state of the state” in Texas politics?
9. Do you want to know what is happening in our state to combat Domestic Violence and Sex Trafficking?
8. Do you want to learn from our National office how to have difficult conversations with people who may not be like-minded?
7.Do you want to learn how to build bridges between community service and advocacy?
6. You can- Celebrate Shabbat in a relaxed hill country atmosphere
5. You can-Enjoy morning walks, afternoon happy hour, and evening social events
4. You can-Meet like-minded NCJW members from all over the state and exchange ideas and laughter
3. No dress code – athletic wear encouraged
2. Make-up – extremely optional
1. Because it’s a Texas thing y’all!