Your support makes it possible for NCJW Greater Houston Section to help change the lives of women, children, and families throughout the Greater Houston Area through our hands onhands-on community service projects, education initiatives, and public policy advocacy (links) addressing such issues as domestic violence, human trafficking, homelessness, childhood reading fundamentals, foster care reform, adolescent sexual assault, and Houston’s hungry.
I am happy to help NCJW GHS change the lives of women, children, and families throughout the Greater Houston area.
- $2,500 provides life-saving emergency funds to a family surviving domestic violence
- $1,000 supports one HIPPY family by providing educational materials and access to a personal home instructor
- $750 assists local victims of human trafficking by providing supplies and clothing
- $500 funds one GED / vocational scholarship
- $250 sponsors a foster teenager learning important life and financial literacy skills
- $100 provides supplies and school clothes for one child
- Other – any amount donated is appreciated and makes a difference
Underwriting opportunities available for gifts starting at $2,500. Please contact Anna Abramzon at email@example.com or 281.974.6364 for details and for other NCJW GHS donor levels.