The National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action. Inspired by Jewish values, NCJW strives for social justice by improving the quality of life for women, children and families and by safeguarding individual rights and freedoms.
The National Council of Jewish women will work on behalf of the following priorities:
- Advance the Well-being and Status of Women
- Advance the Well-being of Children and Families
- Enhance the Quality of Jewish Life
- Ensure and Advance Individual and Civil Rights
- Support a Secure Israel and the Well-being of All Its People
Read more about the organization’s guiding principles, priorities, and resolutions in the Resolutions Brochure These principles are fundamental beliefs of the National Council of Jewish Women. They are basic to and inherent in all specific resolutions.